• Landscape of crew changes – practical aspects & challenges
• Impact on seafarers well being and on ship safety
• Cooperation between the Industry and Governments – where are we and what is needed
• Technology – Impact on the role and function of crew now and in the future
• Commercial Aspect vs. Safety – What is the trade-off? What measures are taken to ensure the safety of crew members?
• Retention & Recruit of Seafarers – Impact from current crew crisis impact.
• Diversity – How do you make seafaring careers more attractive for women?
For More Information click here: Crewing July 29 newsletter ad
» PRESENTERS’ FULL BIO NOTE: This webinar will be available for replay after the live broadcast.
www.capitallink.com – www.capitallinkshipping.com – www.capitallinkportals.com
www.capitallinkforum.com – www.capitallinkwebinars.com
Mr. Guy Platten – Secretary General – ICS
Mr. Frederick Kenney – Director, Legal and External Affairs – IMO
Mr. Mark O’Neil – CEO – Columbia Shipmanagement
Mr. Chris Adams – Managing Director – Steamship Mutual
Mr. Stuart Ostrow – CEO – Shipmoney Moderator Panelists
Mr. Stamatis Bourboulis – General Manager – Euronav Ship Management (Hellas) Ltd.
Mr. Eric Martin – News Editor – Tradewinds