We have received an announcement from Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver as translated follows:
Public Service at the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver
In continuance of the announcements provided by the department on 13/03/20 and 16/03/20 as part of the measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 please be advised that:
- As of 19/03/20 teller terminals will be closed to the public.
- The Department will only receive applications and documents that cannot be submitted for any reason through the web.
- For the submission of documents at the Departments tellers there will be specially-prepared areas at the Ground Floor where the applications will be received and stamped as follows:
- In closed envelopes with indication as to which section they pertain (Companies Section or Intellectual and Industrial Property section).
- The documents should be fully completed with all the relevant accompanying documents signed.
- Complete details of the applicant for correspondence purposes should be provided.
- They must be accompanied either by a completed check with the correct payment of the fees to be paid, in the name of “Registrar of Companies” (“Έφορος Εταιρειών) or by letter stating the payment from the applicant’s account.
- Cash Payments will NOT be accepted
- Officials will be submitting the applications and the relevant receipts will be available for collection either through the postal boxes that are available in the Ground Floor between 0900-1100hrs or via post.
It is emphasized that no entrance is allowed in any floors of the Department
You can read the original announcements in Greek here pdf Ανακοίνωση ΤΕΕΕΠ19-03-20