The Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance announces that the Decisions of the Minister of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance regarding the implementation of the Special Plans to deal with the effects of COVID 19, for the period from 13 May 2020 to June 12, 2020, have been published on June 1st in the Official Gazette of the Republic.
These Decisions are also available on the dedicated website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy.
In addition, the Ministry announces that the applications related to the period from 13 May 2020 to 12 June 2020 for all Special Plans have been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy.
It is pointed out that all employers, employers and/or self-employed persons who are termed as beneficiaries of the Plans, must submit a new electronic application for the new period mentioned above, so that they can be examined and if they meet the conditions receive the relevant grants.
As a reminder, the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the period 13 May 2020 to 12 June 2020 are the following:
• For Employees – Special Sick Leave Allowance (ΕΕΑ2), Special Leave for Child Care (ΕΕΑ1)
• For Employers – Special Scheme for Complete Suspension of Business (ΕΕΑ3)and Special Scheme for Partial Suspension of Business (ΕΕΑ4)
• Employers who submit the above applications must first complete the New Employee Data Submission Statement (EEA.7), which applies to the recruitment of employers during February, March and April 2020, if they have made recruitment after 1 / 2/2020.
• For the Self-employed – Application form EEA5 for the self-employed.
• For the Unemployed – The application for granting a Special Unemployment benefit (EEA.8) to persons receiving unemployment benefits, which was exhausted either in February or in March or April 2020.
• It is emphasized that everyone, without exception, must submit, in addition to the application form for participation in their Special Plan, the Statement of Bank Account Data (EEA.6), if their account has not already been confirmed.
For the original article in Greek HERE.