The Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance, within the framework of its emergency response measures to protect the elderly and other vulnerable groups, wishes to inform the public that from Saturday, April 4, 2020, and while the restrictive measures, in accordance with the Decree by the Minister of Health, under the Quarantine Law, are in effect, the following provisions shall continue to apply:
• Homes for the elderly and the disabled / Caregivers, as well as 24-hour care homes for People with Disabilities, both public and private, will not accept any visitors.
It is understood that tenants shall exit the homes only when it is absolutely necessary, taking all necessary precautionary measures as announced by the Ministry of Health.
• Centres providing services to Disabled Adults, as well as Centres providing services to the elderly will remain in operation. However, the relatives of those receiving services in these Centres are encouraged to keep them in their homes, where possible.
It is understood that those receiving services shall exit the Centres only when it is absolutely necessary, taking all necessary precautionary measures as announced by the Ministry of Health.
• Home Care Providers and Home Care Services will continue to provide services to clients, provided the necessary precautionary measures announced by the Ministry of Health are taken.
• State-run kindergartens continue to be suspended, nationwide.
• Nursery schools and child day care and child supervision centres, operated either by private or non-governmental organizations, continue to be suspended, nationwide.