Press Conference: Made in Cyprus – The largest Exhibition on Cyprus Products & services
On Monday 18th September 2017, World Trade Center Cyprus held a Press Conference at the Limassol Municipality about the 4th Exhibition Made in Cyprus. The largest exhibition on Cyprus products is organised by World Trade Center Cyprus for the 4th year in a row and will be held at the Trakasol Cultural Center in the Limassol Marina on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th September 2017.
The audience was welcomed by the Mayor of Limassol, Mr. Nicos Nicolaides and the President of the Board of Directors of World Trade Center Cyprus, Mr. Frixos Savvides.
Speakers were the:
• CEO of Trust Insurance Cyprus Mr. Christos Christodoulou – Platinum Sponsors of the Exhibition
• Executive Director of Axiom Consulting Mr. Victor Efthimiades – Silver Sponsors of the Exhibition
• Limassol Regional Manager of Bank of Cyprus Mr. Theodosis Theodosiou – Silver Sponsors of the Exhibition
• General Manager of the European Institute of Management and Finance Mr. Marios Siathas – Silver Sponsors of the Exhibition
• Public Relations Manager of Primetel Mr. Pantelis Stylianou – Silver Sponsors of the Exhibition
The exhibition is under the auspices of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism and is supported by the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Cyprus Employers and Industrialists Federation, the Cyprus Hotel Association, the Cyprus International Business Association, the Cyprus Tourism Organization, Limassol Marina, Limassol Municipality, Limassol Tourism Board, and the Association of Cyprus Travel Agents.
Platinum Sponsor: Trust Insurance Cyprus
Silver Sponsors: Axiom, Bank of Cyprus, European Institute of Management & Finance, PrimeTel
Media Sponsors: Time Out, Sigma Live
Information on World Trade Center Cyprus
World Trade Center Cyprus (www.wtccy.org) has been an active member of the New York World Trade Centers Association since 2004. The Association membership spans 6 continents, over 90 countries and more than 300 individual city / economic zones. WTC Cyprus provides business-to-business services in consultancy, professional training, serviced offices, trade missions, as well as conferences, seminars and trade exhibitions.
World Trade Center Cyprus
Corporate Marketing Department
Tel. 25 588116, Fax: 25 588299