CIBA is pleased to inform of an upcoming event in collaboration with Salesforce and Cedar Rose International Services Ltd.
22 April 2021 @ 6pm
ONLINE ZOOM MEETING
No participation fee but registration is required!
- Covid: The Threshold from Capitalism to Talentism – Petros Patounas
- “The technology blueprint and how to empower you to be a data driven business – Michael O’Grady / Frankie Roche, Salesforce
- “How AI empowers businesses in the Post-COVID-19 world” – Angelique Assaf, Head of Data Strategy Cedar Rose Int. Services Ltd.
“Leaders can no longer rule via checklists or use fear and unquestioning compliance to push their subordinates around. Employees expect and, increasingly, demand more. In our fast-paced, technological world, effective leaders must instead become a creative force. This gives people the opportunity to discover and cultivate the best parts of themselves.” Silvia Damiano
Covid: The Threshold from Capitalism to Talentism – Petros Patounas (BIO Petros Patounas)
- How Covid call reshape perception of bodies in the business world
- New managements: facilitating talent
- The creation of the future mental spaces in organizations
- Movement and structures in Talentism
The Covid pandemic functions as an intervention to the ways we live and work, and in the ways we love our work. For the open minded and the creative executives, this is a threshold leading to Talentism, a whole new business topological space where bodies, leadership, management and ethics obtain another status. This is the AI of desire and of possibilities.
How organizations can unleash the power of data and Analytics to gain competitive advantage.
The technology blueprint and how to empower you to be a data driven business – Michael O’Grady / Frankie Roche, Salesforce
Michael O’Grady / Frankie Roche: Both Frankie and Michael run the mid market to enterprise space for Salesforce across the Mediterrannean, including Cyprus, Greece and Malta. “Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM Platform including the #1 Sales and Service applications. Salesforce has thousands of customers including in Cyprus and Greece who are driving innovation and developing a customer 360 view of their customers empowering their businesses. If you are looking to become a data driven business and empower your employees and customers then please join us. In this event we will cover how a business should reduce the employee effort at the same time reducing the customer effort in order to drive innovation in your business. We will cover how technology can empower you by becoming a data driven business and using our customer 360 methodology.”
Explore some of the ways Applied Intelligence is already redefining possibilities and powering new outcomes across business functions.
“How AI empowers businesses in the Post-COVID-19 world” – Angelique Assaf, Head of Data Strategy Cedar Rose Int. Services Ltd.
- Commercial benefits, the positive impact of using AI, some statistics about companies willing to use AI before vs after C19
- Some examples about Cedar Rose using machine learning to eliminate the manual and guess work and focus on more strategic tasks.
- Focus on the importance of being transparent about how businesses are using AI so that their clients trust the service fully
Business Intelligence you can trust. Ensure you are paid on time with Cedar Rose company credit reports. Discover who you are really trading with through meticulous due diligence research. Access data on millions of companies, directors, shareholders and individuals with data subscriptions, packages, Add-ons, API, xml or eIDV solutions. Cedar Rose is the business information partner you can rely on to help you make confident decisions.
EVENT SPONSORED BY SALESFORCE