CIBA Member company Ince, extends its invitation to other association members to join its online webinar on the Central Register of Beneficial Ownership.
Join INCE Cyprus for this complimentary webinar in which we will hear exclusively the Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry in Cyprus, Natasa Pilides, who oversaw the implementation of the new rules in Cyprus.
Corporate law experts, George Zambartas and Vasiliki Malta, will guide attendees through the changes including:
- What the new obligations are;
- Why they are coming into force;
- Penalties for non-compliance;
- What this change means for UBOs and Trust holders and the confidentiality of your information; and
- Options for mitigating the effect of the changes.
This webinar is of relevance and great importance to anyone connected with Cypriot companies including: shareholders, officers (directors and secretaries), settlors, trustees and beneficiaries, nominee shareholders and anyone advising any of the foregoing.
Members interested can CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
The webinar will take place on June 2nd at 1100hrs.