TRAIN YOUR STAFF TO BE YOUR LAST LINE OF DEFENCE
Technology often falls short in stopping a hacker from accessing your company via a phishing email or a phone call using social engineering.
When this happens the last line of defence for your company is your employees!
How aware of Cyber risks are they and could they identify the threat and stop it?
Are offering all CIBA members a discounted rate on their popular Cybersecurity End User Awareness course.
Heavily discounted price from 90 euro to 49 euro per person, and includes a free phishing test to your company including report on exposure.
- Training booked by 31st January 2018
- Training to be delivered by 30th March 2018
- Minimum of 10 employees trained per session
- New bookings only
- Valid for both Maritime/Non Maritime courses
OUTLINE OF COURSE
This interactive training session aimed at all types of employee, runs for 4hrs. It highlights the cyber risks faces during their day to day work and how simple information leaks, can lead to high risks for them and their employer.
- Introduction to Cyber threats
- Types of threat
- Scale of threats globally
- How vulnerable are you
- Monetary scams
- Social medial risks
- Phishing attacks
- Social engineering
- Documents of doom
- Importance of passwords
- Importance of policies & procedures
- Interactive games
- Real or fake
- Social media
- Live demonstrations of hacking technology (email/wifi/usb)
- Open discussions
Certificate of attendance issued
Contact them directly quoting CIBACYBER2018 to take advantage of this time limited offer.