We would like to share the decree as issued on July 8th in Greek (and waiting for the English translation). We would like to emphasize the following:
- Clause 2.49 (page 16)– The use of the protective mask continues to be compulsory in all internal areas where more that one person is present and outdoor areas where more than two people are present.
- Clause 2.81 (page 32) – All employees in the private, public, wider public sector, as well as in local authorities may be absent from work throughout the day of their vaccination without deducting that day from leave and earnings of the employee and provided that a vaccination certificate is presented:
- It is understood that in the case of a two-dose vaccine, this Regulation also applies for the two days of vaccination:
- It is further understood that this Regulation also applies in the case of parent / legal guardian of a child under the age of 18, provided that the parent / legal guardian accompanies his or her child for vaccination and provided that a certificate of vaccination of the child is provided.
- Clause 2.82 (Page 33) – All employees, including the self-employed, must hold either a negative laboratory test or rapid antigen detection test for COVID19 disease with sampling done within 72 hours, or a vaccination certificate from the Republic for the disease of COVID-19 at least in one dose and given that three weeks have elapsed after the date of vaccination, or evidence of release in cases of persons infected with COVID-19 and provided that no more than six months have elapsed from the date of testing of the original positive diagnosis:
It is noted that employers must ensure that their employees comply with the provisions of this Regulation.
- Clause 2.82 (Page 33) – All persons who enter and / or move in places which require either a negative laboratory test or a rapid antigen detection test for COVID-19 disease with testing within the last 72 hours, or a vaccination certificate from the Republic for COVID-19 at least with a dose and provided that a period of three weeks has elapsed since the date of vaccination, or evidence of release in the case of persons who became ill from COVID-19 and provided that no more than six months have elapsed since date of the test of their initial positive diagnosis, must carry with them an identity card or passport, as additional evidence, when requested by the competent authorities and / or owners and / or managers and / or managers who have under their control
the enterprise and / or premises and / or the persons authorized by them, by virtue of regulation 2.48.
Please do contact us for any questions or clarifications needed.