The Ministry of Health in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance has compiled the following guides concerning employee groups that are expected to reactivate during the 1st and 2nd phase of the gradual lifting of restrictions and were communicated today.
These are currently available in Greek but translated documents are expected. Full details in Greek can be found HERE.
- Instructions for dealing with Coronavirus issues (SARS-CoV-2) in the workplace. Guidelines – Dealing with COVID-19 in the workplace
- Health & Safety in the Workplace – Guide for dealing with Health & Safety issues in the context of working in COVID-10 conditions – General Instructions for Businesses excluding the Healthcare Sector – Guidelines – Health and Safety in COVID-19 conditions – excluding Healthcare
- Occupational Safety and Health in Coronavirus Conditions – General Instructions for the Protection of Employees in Businesses Guidelines – Protection of Employees
- Precautions against the spread of COVID-19 for the food sector businesses – Guidelines – Food sector
- Take away / delivery COVID-19 HERE- Take Away/Delivery Guide in GREEK
- Precautionary measures against the spread of COVID-19 for those involved in operations in the Open Markets Guidelines – Open Markets
- Instructions for the protection measures to be taken by small retail businesses in the context of COVID-19 Guidelines for Protection – SMEs in the Retail Sector
- Health and Safety at Construction Sites – Guidelines to handle COVID-19 and simple instructions for protection of employees from COVID-19. GUIDELINES – Construction Sites
- COVID-19 prevention instructions for schools HERE – PREVENTION GUIDELINES SCHOOLS