The Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Security announces that the applications for all the Special Plans concerning the period from April 13, 2020 to May 12, 2020 have been uploaded on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy .
It is emphasized that all employers, employers and self-employed persons who are deemed as beneficiaries of the plans must submit a new electronic application for the new period mentioned above, so that they can be considered and if they meet the conditions to receive the relevant allowance.
It is restated that the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the period 13 April to 12 May 2020 are the following:
• For Employees – Special Leave for Child Care (EEA1) and Special Sick Leave Allowance (EEA2)
• For Employers – Special Scheme for Complete Suspension of Business (EEA3) and Special Scheme for Partial Suspension of Business (EEA4)
• Employers who submit the above applications must first fill in the New Employer Data Submission Statement (EEA.7), which applies to recruitment of employers during February and March 2020, if they have been recruited after 1/2/ 2020.
• For the Self-employed: The application for the Special Plan (EEA.5).
• For the Unemployed: The application for the granting of a Special Unemployment Allowance (EEA.8) to persons receiving unemployment benefits, which was exhausted either in February, or in March, or in April 2020.
More information can be found HERE.