CIBA Member companies can now access MNK Risk Consulting’s Webinar “The New Prudential Framework for Investment Firms” at preferred rates.
MNK Risk Consulting is a financial services advisory boutique firm. Their market focus is Central Banks, Banks, Asset Managers, FX Brokers, Investment Funds & Fund Managers, Electronic Money Institutions, and other regulated entities in the financial sector. They are dealing with the set-up and licensing of such entities, regulatory compliance, outsourcing, specialised risk management and measurement consulting, professional (CPD) training as well as listings in the CSE Emerging Companies Market.
IBM Global Business Services, the largest consulting services organization in the world, has approved MNK RISK CONSULTING LTD as a QUALIFIED IBM SUPPLIER. Past and Current client engagements with IBM include large-scaled consulting projects with Central Banks and International Financial Institutions.
- “The New Prudential Framework for Investment Firms”
- Instructors: Dr. Marios Kyriacou & Mrs. Damiani Papatheodotou, MNK Risk Consulting Ltd Thursday,
- 2nd July 2020, 9:00 –12:00 (3 CPDs)
The course aims to cover the following areas:
- NEW Investment Firms Regulation (EU) 2019/2033 (the ‘IFR’) and NEW Investment Firms Directive (EU) 2019/2034 (the ‘ IFD’)
- New Classification of Investment Firms
- NEW Initial Capital Requirements and Initial Capital Composition
- The NEW K-factor Requirement
- NEW Own Funds, Requirements and Composition
- NEW Concentration Risk Requirements
- NEW Liquidity Requirements
- NEW Disclosure Requirements
- NEW Reporting Obligations
|Date||2nd July 2020|
|Duration||3 teaching hours|
|Attendance Fees||2nd July: €65+VAT|
|* Fees include a softcopy of the training material.|
|** Attendance Certificates will be provided to all registered participants.|
Additional Information can be accessed through this link